Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9 - A Breakthrough

We've had this outdoor playhouse for about 3 years now, and it is still a favorite play place for the girls. Today they played restaurant. Lila "cooked" Nellie some sand and dirt in an old dog bowl. And I just noticed that one of my nice spoons was her utensil of choice! Ack.

It has been a rough couple of days with little Lucy. Tonight she was very chewy, drooly, and fussy. You can see her comfort sucking and that her shirt is completely soaked in this shot which also shows her favorite position in Daddy's lap.

And late this evening, I discovered why. A tooth popped through. It's so teeny, tiny and barely broken through, but it's there. Neither of my other children got teeth anywhere near this early. I really wish this baby would slow down. Sheesh.

On this day in 2009, we visited a mobile petting zoo at the Sandy Springs Library.

On this day in 2010, we were at Monique's house where I tried to take some pictures of baby Konner for Taryn. It was mostly a poorly lit bust on the shoot, but I snapped this one after we finished trying for a good shot, and it turned out to be my favorite.

I also took some belly photos of Miriam.

Later that evening, we did a belly cast for Mir. The girls loved playing with the plaster and watching it set.

No comments:

Post a Comment