Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1 - Swim Team Begins

Today was Lila's first day of swim team practice and her first meet is tomorrow. They move quickly! I was surprised by how many kids are on the "6 and Unders" team. The practice session was complete chaos. No one knew where to go or what to do. We went to both morning and afternoon practice today, and I'll take her to morning practice again tomorrow before the meet, so hopefully, it won't be too much of a "throw them in the deep end" experience for her.

These kids are obviously missing their summer break from gymnastics. My poor couch has been serving as the gym.

On this day in 2010, we were at my friend Kathy's house where Nellie did some naked roller skating. Clearly, my archive pickings were pretty slim for photos from this day as this phone shot was the only one from June 1 in my entire photo library. I did try to Photoshop it to a PG rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment