Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29 - The Counter

Lila and Nellie went back to Tennessee with my mom after the swim meet last night so that hopefully, I can get some studying done for the IBCLC exam next month. Rick and Lucy and I went to The Counter for dinner tonight. We've heard so many good things about this west coast burger joint that we thought we'd try it out while our non-burger eaters were out of town. The menu choices were intimidating, but I put together a delicious turkey burger with cranberries, brie, onion strings, and garlic aioli. Delish! Here are Rick and Lucy at our table.

On this day in 2005, my dad checked out baby Lila's tiny feet.

Miriam also checked out her tiny, new niece.

On this day in 2008, we celebrated Lila's 3rd birthday with the Parker family. Here's a shot of Lila and Jordan reading a book they got for her. It reminds of this photo from our Parker family party from this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment