Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13 - Fun with Friends

Today we met up with my friend Monique and her girls. We ate lunch at one of our favorite lunch spots The Fickle Pickle.

After lunch we headed over to PLAY Activity Center to burn off some energy and fried pickles. Nellie gave Lucy a tour of the ball pit. I think that is Lucy's "save me, Mommy" face.

Lila sliding head first (against the rules!) into the foam pit.

I tried to get some shots of the girls working on a craft but most of them turned out like this.

Action shot of Lucy ruining my photos and trying to eat my camera.

Nellie on the trampoline. I love how boingy her curls are when she bounces.

Playing a pretend game.

Nellie loved pushing this huge ball around. We had a great time and everyone was sufficiently exhausted when we left. Success!

On this day in 2007, Lila and our nanny's daughter were hanging out after a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment