Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25 - Holistic Moms Open House

Today was the closest I've come to forgetting to get a photo for the day. It was a frantic day getting ready for an open house for my Holistic Moms group. Luckily, I remembered to snap a couple of shots before the meeting and the day ended. We had a great turnout at our event and my co-leaders and I are excited to get the chapter up and running again. The man in overalls speaking in this shot is The Chicken Whisperer. It was pretty cool to have a celebrity at our meeting!

On this day in 2008, Ciera began her 18th birthday celebration. This was the ensemble she wore to school.

On this day in 2010, I caught one of those rare shots of Lila and Nellie both smiling at the camera.

We also went to the Alpharetta street festival for Taryn's birthday. Here are the kids eating ice cream in honor of Taryn. I just noticed that someone is missing from this picture. I can't figure out where baby Konner is!

No comments:

Post a Comment