Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10 - Let's go Kroger-ing

We just can't get enough of this fabulous spring weather. The girls love it outside so much that they have moved into to new outdoor "houses." This is my red camillia which is Nellie's new house. She is in the shower in this shot and telling me not to take pictures of her when she's showering.

Here is Lila looking out of one of the windows in her new house.

Later this afternoon, we went on our first ever grocery outing as a family of five. It was so much easier to shop with Rick along to assist in kid wrangling! I'm also starting to enjoy taking photos in unexpected places like this.

On this day in 2009, we were at my parents' house for Easter weekend and Nellie and Lila wore their green fairy dresses for the first time.

On this day in 2010, we went to the Georgia State University (Rick's employer) spring game at the Georgia Dome to kick off their new football program. Lila and Nellie wore their cheerleading outfits made by my mom. I like how this shot makes it look like Nellie has three legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment