Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21 - Temple Tour

Thanks to my LDS friends, I recently became aware that the Atlanta Mormon Temple is close to my house. It was just renovated and open to the public for tours. I'm fascinated by Mormons and fancy houses of worship, so of course, the pairing of the two meant I had to go check it out.

I hauled the crew along too. They were not quite as intrigued as I was. It was difficult to get a shot of the family along with Moroni at the top of the spire.

After the tour and some cookies, I tried to get some photos of the girls in the pretty gardens around the temple. That proved challenging too.

On this day in 2006, we toured the Hoover Dam.

In 2009, we had our family room painted my favorite shade of green.

In 2010, a callapitter (aka caterpillar) toured Lila's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment