Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24 - Easter Sunday

My mom bought an embroidery machine a few weeks ago and her first project was monogrammed Easter outfits for the grandkids. They turned out so cute. Here is Goggy with her neatly labeled grandchildren.

I took so many photos today that I was exhausted. I just wanted one shot of my girls together looking at the camera and not screaming. I failed, but I had some success with individual shots. Here are a few of my favorites.



After our first unsuccessful photo shoot, the girls hunted for eggs in the back yard.


Here they are checking out their loot. We need Ewan and Lucy to take part next year. There were way too many goodies for just two girls.

I tried again for a shot of everyone together. This pretty much sums up my efforts.

This was the closest I got to a good shot. I think I promised them a trip to the moon and a pony to get these smiles. Clearly, that didn't work for Lucy.

Snuggling with Goggy after an exhausting day in front of mommy's camera.

On this day in 2009, we toured Cagle's Dairy farm with our friends the Hearns.

No comments:

Post a Comment