Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30 - Memorial Day

I tried once again to get a good picture of all three girls together. Inevitably when I attempt this, someone falls or blinks or pouts or insists on wearing Mardi Gras beads. Then there is always the one really good shot that is out of focus or has other technical difficulties.

We had our Memorial Day cookout this afternoon. It takes three kinds of hot dogs to feed us. Beef for Nellie and Rick, chicken for me since I'm soy-free for Lucy's tummy, and veggie for Lila. We're all curious what Lucy's preference will be.

We read several Raggedy Ann stories after dinner. I don't know who enjoys Raggedy Ann more, me or the girls. Here's Nellie hugging her Raggedy doll like Marcella does in the stories.

Later we had a little tumbling performance with the baby as an obstacle because yeah, that's safe.

On this day in 2006, we swam with the Parker cousins at their pool. Lila has grown up to look so much like Marlaina (pink goggles).

Lila, 11 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment