Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 12 - Progress

This is a shot of our progress on the schoolroom transformation. My mom helped me move two big pieces of furniture out of here so that I can have some wall space for maps and a chalkboard. The small items need to be organized and then we'll have this phase of the project complete.

I got a cute shot of Mom reading to the girls in bed tonight.

Sweet little Lucy all snuggled up and nursing to sleep. I could hold her like this forever.

On this day in 2009, we went to the zoo.

On this day in 2010, we visited MoMA in NYC. One of my favorite places in the world! Here's Rick studying Jackson Pollock.

We flew back to Atlanta that evening, and when we got home I POAS and saw a really faint but there line! Good thing we didn't party too hard in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment