Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26 - A Baby!

Welcome to the world, Baby Keaton! Monique had her baby early this morning, and Taryn came up with a great plan that would allow us to go visit them without having to drag all of our kids along. We met at the hospital parking deck, and I watched the kids while she visited Monique, then we swapped out. Here are Tanner, Brenner, Lila and Nellie watching a video in the back of my van while the babies slept.

I got to hold sweet baby Keaton. She is so tiny and beautiful and perfect.

Here I am with Monique who looks so refreshed and glowing after being up all night and having a baby.

On this day in 2010, my cousin Mary was in town for a photography workshop, and I got the pleasure of watching her sweet baby Elliott one afternoon while she was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment