Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18 - Four Months Old!

Lila and Nellie have tons of cute, matching clothes that my mom buys for them, but sometimes they like to mix and match and show their own personal sense of style. Today was one of those days.

Ciera stopped by and had dinner with us tonight. We always love to see our CiCi!

At about 11:45 tonight, I remembered that it was Lucy's 4 month birthday, so I woke her up to take her picture with Raggedy Ann for her monthly photo. She was not pleased with me.

She really protested when I tried to take a shot in the pink chair, so I let her go back to sleep. Sometimes the photo op isn't worth it.

On this day in 2008, we attended Ciera's Baccalaureate service.

On this day in 2010, Nellie stripped down to play in the creek at Hembree Park after an API meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment