Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30 - When the Cat's Away

I attended a breastfeeding conference in Dalton today while my mom stayed at my house with the big girls. Diana West was the guest speaker. She was fantastic, and I learned a lot while I paced the back of the room shushing Lucy for roughly 8 hours. This completes the education credits I need to apply for the IBCLC exam this summer.



















Mom and the girls went to Monkey Joe's to burn off some energy on a rainy day. Mom and Lila were still going strong when I got home tonight.






































But little Nellie Katherine was down for the count. Good job, Goggy!

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you're going to get IBCLC certified! That's something I want to do--but I need to go back to school and basically get a whole new degree (nursing) before I can do the lactation consultant training...I think, I need to do more research on it. But becoming a IBCLC LC is on my 20 year goal list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina, La Leche League leadership is a much quicker path to the IBCLC than nursing if that's something you'd be interested in.

    ReplyDelete