Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27 - Double the fun

Cousins! My cousin Anne and her beautiful family were in Atlanta visiting family this weekend, so we got to meet William and Robert (born 12/9/10) for the first time, and they got to meet Lucy.


Back row: Lila, Nellie, Caroline
Front row: Lucy, William, Robert








Anne and me with our wee ones. It looks like they all have the same strawberry blond hair in this shot.



















I could start a whole separate blog of Lucy Jane's daily photo in Daddy's arms. I love her expression in this one.










After our visit with the Lawtons we headed to Fernbank to check out the new NatureQuest children's exhibit with our friends the Richters. The girls had a blast exploring the new features despite the crowds and chaos. I love how all of our girls are color coordinated.

















I could have photoshopped out that drool on my sweater, but I think it lends authenticity to the shot.







Monique has inspired me to post "This date in history" photos. She does this on her photo blog, and it's a neat way to look back in time.


So, on this date in 2010, I was in Louisville, KY visiting my best buds from college.
L to R: Shara, me, Olivia, Misty. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I've seen most of these ladies.









And a shot of our kiddos. L to R: Oliver, Annie, Lila, Izzy, Katie, Anna, Nellie, Jude, Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment