Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29 - First and Last

Goggy arrived this morning to help with the girls for a busy, busy couple of days. She got the girls ready for their last gymnastics class while I had a doctor's appointment.





















Lila and Nellie both find that their tongues help with execution.



































A couple of hours later, Lila had her first tennis lesson. As a former tennis player, I'm trying to suppress my excitement that she is interested in tennis. I want her pick her own hobbies and activities, but I sure would love a tennis partner. And realistically, there is no way my girls are going to be gymnasts given the genetics of their body types!



As I pulled into our driveway after class, we startled this hawk in my yard. The auto-focus on my zoom lens is broken, and I wasn't wearing my glasses, but I was still happy to catch this shot. Lucy and I then rushed off to pick up my friend Lluvia and get to Dalton for the night where we are attending a conference tomorrow.












On this day in 2008, Nellie was 3 months old, and a sweet, drooly, chubby baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment