Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2 - Get moving!

We got up crazy early this morning to see my sister Miriam run The Fiddler 5K. Ok, in all honesty, we only got up sort of early and just got there for the awards. Mir did great though! Second in her age group! Ewan was so proud of his mommy.
I bumped in to some old friends from high school at the race. Here are Lucy and me with my friends Candy and Leah. It was such a treat to get to see these ladies!

Back at my mom's house, Lucy decided she'd like to try out the doorway jumper for the first time. Ewan wasn't sure he was quite ready to pass it down.
Later this afternoon, we went swimming at our friends the Darrahs' pool where Ewan and Lucy had some quality cousin time.
On this day in 2009, two-year-old Nellie dressed herself in 2 wrong-side-out dresses and a swimsuit.
On this day in 2010, Goggy read a story to Nellie and 2-day-old Baby Ewan.


No comments:

Post a Comment